The foundation and philosophy of our company is to empower our crews and managers to remain directly accountable to our clients. It is our responsibility to provide our personnel with the tools, equipment, materials and support to enable them to provide our customers with the utmost in service and flexibility.
Our system fosters independence and autonomy, and allows our company to remain very close to our customers and helps us to understand their needs. A further benefit we feel we extend to our customer base is corporate stability. We provide this by hiring and mobilizing professional, technically sound employees who make themselves available to the customer as a consultant, counselor or friend.
An abbreviated list of customer relation tools we offer in our regions is as follows:
- Clean, safe and well-maintained equipment and vehicles.
- Uniformed employees who offer consistent, professional appearance at any site location.
- Trained and skilled field managers and employees who know how to address complicated and unexpected site conditions that require the ability to “problem solve” from the cab of a truck or the seat of a backhoe.
- Flexibility of services that meet the customer’s needs, and not just the schedule determined for the convenience of our production forces.
- Detailed and informative field reports that provide our customers with ongoing written documentation about the progress of their job or schedule.
- Courteous, well-mannered, English speaking employees who respect the properties and personnel at any job site.
- Quality plant material and products, installed professionally, that help to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Guarantee of our work: We stand behind every service and material we provide our customers.
If you are not satisfied, we will not close out a job until you are.